Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Fashion Story(ies) Part IV: Vera Wang

Been off for 3 days because I'm going out of town, now I'm back to my daily live again.
Have you been amaze by the 3 parts of Fashion Stories post?
Let me see you the last part, the answer of most women wishes, Wedding Dresses.
Which women doesn't want wrapped by such a beautiful wedding dress in her once in a life time?

5. Vera Wang
design by Vera Wang
shoes by Rotelli
make up by The Magic Make Up of Eddy Rizaldi













This are pieces from Vera Wang that I love most, soft peach colour wedding ball gown, crazy pretty indeed, no?
What do you think guys?












2 comments:

  1. I love Vera Wang. Now i following your Blog.
    Please follow me

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pics, I really like them! I just found your blog and I spend a great time reading it, would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete