Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Oxblood

Maroon. Velvet. Ah this 2 things go so well together.
Maybe you already saw so many bloggers wear kind of maroon, velvet skirt or leggings, etc.
But if you notice, I'm a big fan of leggings thingy.
I can't hold myself not to buy them let alone at an affordable price, seriously.
Paired them with my favorite outer, yes, please let me wear this 2 outer together, because they really match well!
 A chain print romper and polkadots cardi ;)

ombre chain necklace - random
chain print romper - tailored
polkadots cardi - mom's
shades & spike bracelet - GFO Indonesia
heeless spiked boots - Fit and Grab



11 comments:

  1. I've been dying for those pair of pants, dear!
    Gorgeousssss <3
    Bisous!

    http://sequin-queen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THOSE SHOES! I also love the polka dots!

    xx Kait

    ChickadeeSays

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgosh, super fierce and stunning!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks soo much dear! I have followed u back :)
    Would be very happy if u could like my new facebook page www.facebook.com/thefruitything

    Have a great day :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit! I love velvet and those pants are just freaking perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love your shoes... this outfit is styled gorgeously

    http://primpedandprimed.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. those shoes!!! those shades!!! just fab fab fab! :D

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! the polka dots and maroon pants just go so well together! :)

    ReplyDelete