Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Blissful Wedding Fashion Show // Part 2

I'm sorry for the late post. I just come back from my hectic.
Now, here is the continuation post about Blissful Wedding Fashion Show that I post last month, enjoy! :))

3. Phangsanny Brides
Make up by Qiqi Franky
Accessories: Le Ciel Design by Yuling











4. L'amour Toujours by
Albert Yanuar
make up by The Magic of make up Eddy Rizaldy















 maybe this post is too long? But, you must scroll down and be amazed ;)





Any comment guys? I'd love to read them :D

8 comments:

  1. omyGod!
    those are super stunning dress! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. So oh stunning! love the blue accent on the last part!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey dear so lovely blog!Do you wanna follow eachother?If you follow me i will definitely follow you back so let me know!

    loves

    www,istanbulianchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dresses...love the touch of blue!!!!
    thank you for the comment, I'm following you too =)
    kisses,
    vogue4breakfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. so amazing!!!! let me join too next time!hahahhaa

    Join my belated blogversarry giveaway : a RTW top I designed myself!
    http://bellespell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome wedding dress show and I must say that all the dresses which are presented in it are really attractive and stunning. I will try to have a wedding dress which looks same as these for my wedding day.

    ReplyDelete