Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fashion Story(ies) // Part I: Madeline Jane & Le Ciel


My friend was invited to attend a spectacular fashion show last month, and the invitation valid for 2 people, so he asked me to join with him.
Actually it was on 14th June, but silly me I didn't bring my camera so I-must-wait until I met my friend the other day to get the photos since after the show, he was going abroad for the holiday.
The show was very spectacular until me myself dumbfounded and got speechless, how not, in front of my eyes, there are Vera Wang's collections!
And the other that made me amazed are Madeline Jane, Meduva, Yu Ling, Wong Hang the distinguished tailor, Imelda Kartini, and the master magic of make up: Eddy Rizaldi.
Okay, stop bragging, let's see their collection, enjoy! :D

1. Madeline Jane
design by Madeline Jane
shoes by Rotelli
make up by The Magic Make Up of Eddy Rizaldi






2. Le Ciel
design by Yu Ling
shoes by Rotelli
make up by The Magic Make Up of Eddy Rizaldi










Since tons of amazing design from other designers, I'll continue in my next post, see yaa peeps! :D

4 comments:

  1. nice!

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway from Dahlia if you'd like to check it out.
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The third dress of Madeline's freaking gorgeous <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooh. it was so amazing . i love all. but, the third picture is my favorite <3

    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete