Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tie Dye


Lately I'm so in love with tie-dye stuffs, many lookbookers wear them and I remembered that I have my old one (yes, I bought it years ago). A pleated denim tie dye skirt, and it has little studs also.
I just paired it with my plain cropped top, and wear my boots on to make my look bolder.



cropped top - unbrand
tie dye skirt - Bugis street
booties - Decimal 

I also did my nails, an ombre nail art :D
I choose random colours just to try the tutorial, but it worked too cute, no?


14 comments:

  1. i love your nailpolish! :)

    eudoraeudoraa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i super love your outfit wulan! :)))
    love your shoes, your skirt :))) nice job with the ombre nails :)
    you're so beautiful! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  3. love boots always!!!!!!

    nice pics
    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. adooore your skirt. pleats and ombre and mini, all in one stuff!<3
    anyway thanks for following me! I'm now following you back via GFC. lets keep in touch.xx

    Contradictivictim

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the details of your skirt! and your boots <3

    MI.NE
    Michelle Angeline

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look so pretty and stunning!

    cute nails indeed! <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. your shoes are gorgeous! I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER GORGEOUS!!
    love your skirt and boots!
    where is bugis street?
    really love it ♥
    and congrats for winning my giveaway :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look great,love your skirt! :)
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for following. I followed you back! :) This skirt is so cute.

    xx Diana
    http://stylegrenade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete