Monday, June 25, 2018

Weekend at Zest Hotel Legian Bali


Another weekend at Baliiii!!  So yeah, this time I prefer to stay at a budget hotel because I planned to hunt some pieces from the market, going out after breakfast and get back to the hotel at night.
What I need is a simple hotel that by walking, I can reach both home decor market and the beach, and of course I need a clean room. For those all I need, I choose Zest Hotel in Legian area to spent my night.
Here I'll show you a little room tour of this hotel: 

As you can see it's just a perfect room size for a "pergi pagi pulang malam" trip, still they provide us a small refrigerator as a table stool next to the bed.


For me, a clean and neat toilet is a must, and Zest Hotel fulfill my needs again this time.
(please ignore my messy things up there 😝)


Another things to love, the breakfast! I love Jaen's scrambled egg croissant! Smooth textures and milky taste really melts my mouth 👌👌
Fyi, Zest come with a cafe next to their lobby, so if you want something to eat or recharge your coffee needs, just press the ground area and Jaen Cafe will be there for you!



Moving to my favourite spot, the pool area. I quite amazed with their rooftop pool, an infinity pool with 2 level of pool bench. If you want a private place to spent your tanning time, I can say Zest's rooftop pool is a perfect choice. You can get the direct sunlight with a calm and quiet ambience to did your tan lines.



Zest Hotel Legian
Jl. Werkudara No.525, Legian, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
(0361) 9346200


3 comments:

  1. Love this! Your photos are beautiful :)


    Please check out my latest post, too? I'd love to hear something from you! :)
    www.cielofernando.com
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect ci! Foto-fotonya bikin aku nyesel kemarin abis booking hotel lain di Bali karena mikir zest nggak menarik hihi. Thanks for reviewing & sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your photos!

    www.loveminnie.com

    ReplyDelete