Friday, June 1, 2018

Staying Experience at SwissBel Hotel Petitenget Bali


So earlier this May 2018, me and some friends were visiting Bali again, an island that never been bored to visit, even hundreds time. Who's with me?
This time I decided to stay at SwissBel Hotel located at Petitenget, Bali. So here we go, some stuffs that catch my eyes during my stay, let's start from the lobby ;)



First impression while I arrived at this hotel is, strategic!
It located literally next to so many shops, restaurants and cafes. You can reach the bar and billiard space at the hotel, Circle-K in ten steps, Damaria cafe in the next door, and Angelita Patisserie in less than 500m from this hotel. I can guarantee you won't be starving during your stay! Psst, Damaria and Angelita are my favourite! Anything you need, you can just walk shortly to grab them.




Okay now let's move to the room. What I love about Bali is, I can find art pieces everywhere!
Like this room, its walls are filled with beautiful mural paintings, and a touch of handmade stuffs that add a homey feeling to the room.
Oh, and the wifi was in the good speed too! haha!





Moving to the bathroom, a spacious and comfy bathroom is here for you!
There's a full body mirror located next to the wardrobe, which I can say it's important for me that a hotel room should have a full body mirror like Swissbel did. Yeah, we girls always want to make sure how we look before we go out right? ;)





Still at the bathroom, you can relax your mind and relief your stress by soaking at the bath tub, and they provide the sea salt too. So thoughtful!




The next day, I arrange some times to walk around the hotel, and this view came. Breakfast with rice fields view! Too bad the rice fields still at its bad moment while I stay so I decided to not taking photos of the rice field view :(








After having our tummy full, I moved around to the pool area, a small pool but I loved how it located towards the sun, and I can see some people doing their tanning here.





Overall, I'm giving my rate 4 out of 5 to this hotel. I can say I will come back to this hotel one day. It's easier for me to reach anything I need in this strategic location, go shopping at locals shop, trying the food here and there, but the minus is, you will hear a bit traffic crowd from the pool area, and a narrow street to reach this hotel.

Swiss-Belhotel Petitenget
Jl. Petitenget No.168, Kerobokan Kelod, Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, Bali 80361
(0361) 8499688


3 comments: